Monday, January 27, 2014

"Meet Me' by Kirtana



Meet me, where the river meets the sea,

naked now, innocent and free

Beloved, I have been waiting throughout time

to welcome you into these arms of mine


Come without a thought

about what's been or what's in store

Leave the world of mind behind you

like sandals by the shore


And trust me; trust the beingness you are

I breathed you here; I've carried you this far

And open to whatever is and see,

whatever is, is always only me


Not in imagined futures,

or in remembered pasts,

but only here and only now

will you find a peace that lasts



So meet me, where the river meets the sea,

naked now, innocent and free

No comments:

Just nak update

 Diam tak diam rupanya hampir 3 tahun aku tak tulis apa2 kat sini. Kejap betul masa berlalu. Diam tak diam tahun nie tahun terakhir aku berk...